WARRANTY TERMS & RETURN POLICY
Products manufactured by Voicetronix, are warranted to the original user only to be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of receipt. Voicetronix's liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at Voicetronix's option, without charge, F.O.B.
Voicetronix will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in connection with the warranty claim. Products which are sold but not manufactured by Voicetronix are subject to warranty provided by the manufacturer of said products and not by Voicetronix's warranty.
Voicetronix will not be liable for damage or wear to products caused by abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration, or repair, or if the product was not installed in accordance with Voicetronix's installation and operating instructions or damage caused by overheating, freezing, flood, fire, or acts of God.
Voicetronix will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising from installation, use, or any other causes. There are no express or limited warranties, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which extend beyond those warranties described or referred to above.
To obtain service under this warranty, it is important to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a description of the problem, the serial number of the card and we will email you with directions and a Return Authorization Number if we deem that the product is defective. The defective product must be returned to Voicetronix together with proof of purchase, installation date, failure date, and supporting installation data. Any defective product returned must be sent freight prepaid; documentation supporting the warranty claim and/or a Return Goods. Do not return merchandise to us without the Return Authorization Number.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Shipping charges on our products submitted to our facility for repair or replacement must be borne by the purchaser. After repair or replacement, Voicetronix will return the unit freight prepaid to the customer.
2. We assume no warranty liability in connection with our products other than as herein specified.
3. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
4. We do not authorize any person or representative to assume for us any other obligation on the sale of our product.
5. Proof of original purchase date must accompany all warranty claims.
6. Claims for error in quantity or condition must be made within 48 hours of receipt of material. Voicetronix will not be responsible for any claimed shortages not reported within that period, as products shall be deemed to have been accepted by customer. Returns other than warranty claims may be subject to 20% restocking fee.
7. Voicetronix cannot be held liable for damage or loss to a shipment by a freight carrier. Check shipment for damage before acceptance or note on freight bill subject to inspection for concealed damage. If any part of your order, has been damaged during shipment or is flawed in anyway, please inform us immediately by an email to Support and wait for instructions.
© Copyright 2001-2016 VoiceTronix Pty Ltd